Week 1 - Task 01. - Introductions

Moderator: Aquaria Sandalwood

Re: Week 1 - Task 01. - Introductions

Postby Viviana Kingston » Mon Aug 26, 2024 4:30 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Viviana Kingston and I’m joining Camp Hogwarts on behalf of Uagadou, located in Mountain of the Moons, Uganda.
My hopes for the camp is to learn new potions, new spells and hopefully make some new friends I can keep in touch when I return to my home school. I think my greatest ambition for Team Niffler is not to win (though winning would be the icing on the cake) but to learn to foster teamwork and good communication so we’re able to take on any task thrown at us! Though I hope to take some new customs home with me too!
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
Viviana Kingston
My MC is a... Grindylow

Re: Week 1 - Task 01. - Introductions

Postby Janne Halla » Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:57 pm

Hello all! My name is Janne Halla and I come from the Durmstrange Institute. Despite it being summer, I quite love it here as it's closer to Durmstrang's climate than some other schools I've visited.

I hope to meet a lot of magical creatures, especially those that can't be found on Durmstrang's grounds. I really want to practice more duelling, since I bet students from other magical schools have different skillsets, techqniues and strategies than we do at Durmstrang.

I do want to make some friends, though I'm not the most social person around. That's why I wanted to go to this camp: to broaden my people horizons!
Janne Halla
My MC is a... Doxy

Previous

Return to Camp Hogwarts