Greetings to other houses :)

Information desk and visitor's lounge

Moderators: Kendra Givens, Mod Squad

Re: Greetings to other houses :)

Postby Septima Lestrange » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:47 pm

Hi there! I am in fact a Ravenclaw myself, and I'm really ecstatic to be here!
I'm a creator, a book lover, and am super at home in nature. I'm really looking forward to spreading my wings creatively and meeting more likeminded friends!
Septima Lestrange
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Emrys Rune » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Hello! I'm Emrys Rune! I'm a first year Hufflepuff, just dropping in. I think I'll refresh some of the snacks that were left, they're looking a little old. *leaves fresh blueberry muffins and warm chai tea with cream and sugars* There. Hope you guys enjoy!
Emrys Rune

Postby Ainsley Ashwell » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:29 pm

Hello everyone! My name is Ainsley Ashwell and I'm a Slytherin. I would love to have a inter-house friendgroup so if you like going on fun adventures don't be afraid to reply! If you every need anyone to talk to or help you stand up to someone, I'm always here for you :)
Ainsley Ashwell

Postby Sophie Howell » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:57 am

Hello Ravenclaws!

My name is Sophie and I am a first year Hufflepuff student. I admire all Ravenclaws and appreciate their cleverness, hardworking and determination! I myself can often be like that as well. My favourite classes at the moment are Herbology and Care of Magical Creatures. Hope you enjoy the books I have left for you on those topics, as well! I look forward to getting to know all of you and I'm excited to face all of you in house competition. I am dedicated to contributing to house activities in order to get house points. I love participating in the library department, as I'm sure some of you also enjoy.

Anyway, I have to go but enjoy the books and I've also left a house warming plant from the Greenhouse just for your common room decorations!

See you later,
Sophie
Sophie Howell

Postby Katrina Belafonte » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:09 am

Hi! I'm Katrina Belafonte and I'm a first year Slytherin. I'm new and I'm just passing through. I hope to make new friends from here who share the same interests as you and have the same obsession over the Harry Potter series!
Katrina Belafonte

Postby Avalynn Spring » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:01 pm

hello ravenclaw house! I am 19 years old (she/they) and I am from the West Midlands, UK but currently live on the south coast of England to study Psychology at university! Along with Harry Potter, I love listening to music, hanging out with friends and being addicted to the internet.

its lovely to meet you all:)
Avalynn Spring

Previous

Return to Below the Branches