Do you fit your star sign?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Do you fit your star sign?

Postby Lex Green » Wed May 01, 2024 4:45 pm

Everyone has some sort of opinion on whether they think zodiac signs really reflect a person, or whether it's pure coincidence that a trait is sometimes accurate to those born at any given point in the year. Some people will have a fully formed opinion of you based on your birthday before you've even said a word, whilst others think it is total hogwash! Regardless of opinions on accuracy, people often find that they do relate to some traits associated with their sign, so is this the case for you? Do you think you fit your star sign, or are you the complete opposite of it?

I'm a libra, and I find that I'm about 50/50 with what I fit versus what I don't. I am extremely indecisive, which aligns with us being represented by scales, but I'm definitely not the hopeless romantic the internet seems to think I am!
Lex Green
Reserve Prefect

Re: Do you fit your star sign?

Postby Anne-Marie Gagne » Thu May 02, 2024 12:01 am

I'm a Cancer! (With Taurus rising and Virgo moon haha). I think I fit most of the things that are associated with Cancer and some with the other two. I don't put too much stock into it though. I do like to joke with my best friend about how anything we do is "so [insert our sign here] of us to do" hahaha. I only know my rising and moon signs because there was a trend on Twitter that was "quote tweet with your sun, rising, and moon signs to see which of these things in this thread is most like you" and it was always funny things like weird cakes and memes (though once it was Pantone colors and that was fun, the colors for mine were super nice together honestly lol).
Anne-Marie Gagne
Reserve Prefect

Re: Do you fit your star sign?

Postby Adeline Morior » Mon May 06, 2024 3:08 pm

I am a Pisces through and through. When I was younger I reflected a lot of the unstable emotional type behavior, falling in love easily and looking at the world with rose coloured glasses. Only later in my life with experiences have I learned to be more stable and trusting in my abilities and with my emotions. I 100% agree with my sign especially since I can see all aspects in my life and growth. Especially now since I have started noticing more of the Taurus moon and rising in my sign as I become older and hopefully wiser.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Reserve Prefect

Return to Below the Branches