Greetings to other houses :)

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Re: Greetings to other houses :)

Postby Winter Silverthorn » Sat May 11, 2024 2:47 pm

Hello, my name is Winter and I am a member of Slytherin. That being said, I must say that if I were to be in a different house, it would most definitely be Ravenclaw, so I'm excited to get to know some of you here and form new friendships.
Winter Silverthorn
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Postby Adeline Morior » Sun May 12, 2024 7:49 am

Winter Silverthorn wrote:Hello, my name is Winter and I am a member of Slytherin. That being said, I must say that if I were to be in a different house, it would most definitely be Ravenclaw, so I'm excited to get to know some of you here and form new friendships.

Welcome to the the roost Winter! We are happy to have you. Please do go exploring around our common room and join in on any of the fun, discussions and activities you'd like.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Prefect

Postby Hannah Butterfield » Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:41 am

Hey yall! I am Hannah and I am a first year Hufflepuff! I have loved being a part of HOL to continue my love for Harry Potter! I love to read, so if you have any series or book recommendations let me know!
Hannah Butterfield

Postby Adeline Morior » Tue Jun 11, 2024 7:45 am

Hannah Butterfield wrote:Hey yall! I am Hannah and I am a first year Hufflepuff! I have loved being a part of HOL to continue my love for Harry Potter! I love to read, so if you have any series or book recommendations let me know!

Hi Hannah. Welcome to the Roost. We hope you enjoy it here. You can check out our music, book and tv/film recommendations at E=MC Hammer. Have fun!

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Prefect

Postby Tatsuma Celeste » Wed Jun 12, 2024 5:36 pm

HI, I'm Tatsuma and I'm in Slytherin and I'm happy to be here. This is also my first year. HAPPY TO BE HERE!!!
Tatsuma Celeste

Postby Lexa Winslow » Wed Jun 12, 2024 9:43 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Lexa and I'm a First Year student. I was sorted into Slytherin on HOL, but I am actually a Ravenclaw, so I'm excited to meet all of you. Some of my hobbies include reading, watching movies/TV shows, and anything in the arts (writing, music, painting, drawing, etc.). What about you all?
First Year Slytherin
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." -Albus Dumbledore
Lexa Winslow

Postby Adeline Morior » Thu Jun 13, 2024 8:06 am

Tatsuma Celeste wrote:HI, I'm Tatsuma and I'm in Slytherin and I'm happy to be here. This is also my first year. HAPPY TO BE HERE!!!

Lexa Winslow wrote:Hello everyone, my name is Lexa and I'm a First Year student. I was sorted into Slytherin on HOL, but I am actually a Ravenclaw, so I'm excited to meet all of you. Some of my hobbies include reading, watching movies/TV shows, and anything in the arts (writing, music, painting, drawing, etc.). What about you all?

Hi Tatsuma and Lexa. Welcome to the Roost. Excited to have you here with us! Get a snack and have a look around. Join in on any of the activities and fun.

Adeline Morior
Prefect

Previous

Return to Below the Branches