What is your winter aesthetic?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

What is your winter aesthetic?

Postby Evie Figg » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:27 pm

I posted something similar in the main HOL Forum, however I will be modifying the subject just a bit! Instead of asking what your regular aesthetic is, I will be asking what your winter aesthetic is!

We all have our own sense of style and taste, and that is no exception come winter! There are so many different wintery aesthetics to choose from!

I love plaid, as it's a staple in Canadian winters and everyone has a trusty old red flannel laying around somewhere. I also love the contrast between the green pine trees and the bright white snow.

So, what about you? What aesthetics within winter do you love?

What about your home? Do you decorate, and if you do, do you follow a certain theme, or create your own winter aesthetic?

Mention anything about winter you find aesthetically pleasing!
Evie Figg
My MC is a... Ramora

Re: What is your winter aesthetic?

Postby Adeline Morior » Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:19 pm

I would say my winter aesthetic would be boots. I love bots. I will wear them anytime and as often as I can. All shapes and sizes. In winter I even have boots type slippers for inside the house. I also have Blankies, hoodies and winter pants that I would be known for.

My home has blankets everywhere but other than that, I don't have much change. I would love a fire place to become a part of my aesthetic.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Reserve Prefect

Re: What is your winter aesthetic?

Postby Viviana Kingston » Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:10 pm

My winter aesthetic is mostly throw over blankets, hoodies, hot chocolate and long sleeved shirts!
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
Viviana Kingston
My MC is a... Diricawl

Return to Below the Branches