What do you love to Collect?

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

What do you love to Collect?

Postby Adeline Morior » Tue Dec 19, 2023 9:55 am

Recently my cousin shared with me that she is trying to collect a thousand books in order to be classified as a library in her area. She loves to read, collect books, books series, even bookcases.

This made me wonder, what do I love to collect just because of the love of it. Watches. Pocket watches to be specific. I love to collect any pocket watch, geared item or vintage clock. That is my thing.

Do you have something that you love to collect? It can be anything that brings you joy, from books, stationary, (my husband collects robotic parts) and even clothing items. Share with us below.
Last edited by Adeline Morior on Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Reserve Prefect

Re: What do you love to Collect?

Postby Viviana Kingston » Tue Dec 19, 2023 1:45 pm

Hehe, I share a love of book collecting with your cousin. I don’t collect just any books though, I collect my favourite books or books I think I could reread more than one time. Though I also have this odd habit of specifically potential journal collecting - like empty notebooks that I think I could use to journal, I collect too.
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
Viviana Kingston
My MC is a... Diricawl

Return to Below the Branches