Magical Creature for a day

Discussion and games lounge

Moderators: Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Lex Green, Ravenclaw Staff

Magical Creature for a day

Postby Adeline Morior » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:24 am

We all love our magical creatures and even try to adopt a few here and there, but what if you could be a magical creature for a day. I mean this of course beyond the bounds of just Animagi. Any magical creature. Would you be a flying creature like a dragon, thunderbird or thestral? Would you rather be a water creature? Something with magnificent power or something cute and small? What creature would you be? Where would you go and what would you do? Let us know below.

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Reserve Prefect

Re: Magical Creature for a day

Postby Hiya Debnath » Wed Mar 13, 2024 12:40 pm

Thank you for opening this topic, Adeline. : )
Another of my favorite topics. : )
If I could be a magical creature for a day, I would choose to be a mermaid. I would get to experience life underwater and feel how it feels to have the ability to breathe underwater naturally without Gillyweed. I would love to be an excellent swimmer for once, because of having a fish-tail. I would have fun busting all the myths about mermaids and exploring all the lovely creatures including magical creatures and various types of fish and water mammals like whales that are common Muggle knowledge, that live in the underwater realm. Underwater is one place I have never explored thoroughly and it would be fun to get to know that realm better. I would also look at the sand underwater, explore underwater volcanic activity, and get to know how the Sun and the Moon appear through the water at different depths. I would explore shipwrecks and histories of artifacts left on the sea beds by sailors and pirates. I would also love to find myself speaking Mermish and learn the language. I would also love to be able to hear mermaid songs and sing them myself and confuse humans for fun. It would also be fun because it would be great to live in the realm of Ariel, my second favorite Disney princess for a day. I would try to befriend crabs just for the purpose of feeling like Ariel, : D.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Hiya Debnath
My MC is a... Doxy

Location: India, or wherever you can see me on the Marauders' Map.

Return to Below the Branches