April Music Recommendation - Maisie Peters

All Things Pop Culture

Moderators: Lex Green, Aquaria Sandalwood, Rose Dove, Ravenclaw Staff

April Music Recommendation - Maisie Peters

Postby Lex Green » Tue Apr 02, 2024 10:05 am

This is Maisie Peters, our choice of music recommendation for April!

Maisie Peters is a British singer-songwriter, who has released 2 albums, 2 EPs, a TV show soundtrack, and several singles since her debut in 2017. She has risen to fame on social media, particularly on TikTok, and has also gained popularity after opening for Ed Sheeran on his recent tours.

If you want to give her work a listen, you could start with some of her biggest hits, like 'Lost The Breakup' or 'History Of Man,' or you could try to keep things topical and start with one of her early songs, 'April Showers.'

Here is a link to Maisie's Website - https://www.maisiepeters.co.uk/

Feel free to use this thread to share your thoughts about Maisie's music (as long as you do so in a respectful way) - did you enjoy her music? Will you be listening to more? Was there another song you listened to by her that you enjoyed?
Lex Green
Reserve Prefect

Re: April Music Recommendation - Maisie Peters

Postby Hiya Debnath » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:31 pm

I just listened to April Showers, because the name attracted me. Although it was about breakups, I think I really liked the music during the chorus and will probably listen to a few more tracks in the future.
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Hiya Debnath
My MC is a... Doxy

Location: India, or wherever you can see me on the Marauders' Map.

Return to E=MC Hammer