April 2020 Monthly Theme Song

All Things Pop Culture

Moderators: Lex Green, Aquaria Sandalwood, Rose Dove, Ravenclaw Staff

April 2020 Monthly Theme Song

Postby Gail Allen » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:30 pm

I find myself listening to a lot of music lately that I for some reason just love even though I actually find it to be quite cheesy and not otherwise really something I would (admit to) listening to.

So, that made me think; I can't be the only one with a number of guilty pleasure songs. (At least I hope not. Otherwise this is going to be "The month where Gail tells everyone what weird stuff she likes to listen to and embarrasses herself because she really is the only one listening to things like that.) So please help me avoid embarrassment and post some of your favourite guilty pleasure songs below. Please also note that they don't have to be bad songs, simply songs of a type you for whatever reason don't usually listen to. We are not shaming any songs or anyone's taste in music here!

(If anyone wants a guide on how to embed videos, it can be found here )
Gail Allen
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Re: April 2020 Monthly Theme Song

Postby Prof. Kendra Givens » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:45 pm

As a child of the 90's, I'm a sucker for some boy bands, especially my Backstreet Boys. This one is off their newest album and features all of their families. So adorable! Also reminds us of the importance of family.

Prof. Kendra Givens
Professor

Postby Mia Fountain » Sun Apr 19, 2020 7:09 pm

I can't really think of any music that I am ashamed to admit to listening too. But, this is some music that I enjoy, that many people may not.

This is a song that I have grown up listening to. Fair warning, if you aren't a fan of country music you may not want to listen to it. Lyrics can be found here, if you would prefer to read the lyrics than listen to it.

Mia Fountain
Head Student

Postby Gail Allen » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:26 pm

I love this song and although it's been so long since it came out, it's still one I love to listen to. Back in the day when Spice Girls was a big thing I used to be an absolute fan - I had those picture collection books and everything and I loved trading them with my friends. We even went and made a music video to Wannabe at some point. I was baby Spice of course - She always was my favourite.

Gail Allen
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Return to E=MC Hammer