Disney+

All Things Pop Culture

Moderators: Lex Green, Aquaria Sandalwood, Rose Dove, Ravenclaw Staff

Disney+

Postby Nylana Lightwill » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:19 pm

Hey! My name is Nylana. I'm pretty new at this so any goodcriticism is welcome! Since the whole quarantine started here, I've been watching a lot of Disney+ from new shows and movies to old one's. What have you watched recently as far as Disney films/shows?
Nylana Lightwill
My MC is a... ACK! It ran away!

Re: Disney+

Postby Aurelia Grayson » Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:19 pm

For me I have mainly been watching true crime documentaries on Netflix and youtube as well as some history that I have become fascinated with, however, I have started to watch the latest live-action remakes of the Disney classics and watched both The Lion King and Aladdin both of which were fantastic in my personal opinion.

Welcome to HOL.
Aurelia Grayson
My MC is a... Flobberworm

Postby Prof. Kendra Givens » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:34 pm

I've watched some Disney movies (can't specifically remember which ones, I think Moana and something else...) and we watched all of Mandolorian when it came out. I've also been watching Boy Meets World from the beginning, since it was a staple of my childhood. I just recently realized that National Geographic shows are available too, so I've been getting into those when I'm in the nature mood.
Prof. Kendra Givens
Professor

Postby Gail Allen » Fri Apr 17, 2020 4:11 pm

I don't have disney plus, but I do have a couple of disney movies as DVDs (and a computer that still has a DVD drive :O ) so I've been watching Mulan and Herculese lately. I love those so much!
Particularly Mulan was always a big favourite of mine! I loved that movie so much and particularly the music as she cuts her hair. I have made a cut together version of that so I can listen to it when I study.
Gail Allen
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Postby Prof. Rorey Padfoot » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:58 am

As an FYI Hamilton was added to Disney + today! :) I would love to see it live, but this will be the next best thing.
Prof. Rorey Padfoot
My MC is a... Knarl

Postby Prof. Maxim Trevelyan » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:12 pm

I am watching Hamilton right now! Or rather, in small increments as it is almost three hours long :lol: Musicals have never been my thing, but for the past couple of years I have been hearing good stuff about it so I decided to give it a try. Still not enough to convince me to go see it (or any other musicals really) live, but I quite enjoy it, especially the woman who plays Angelica. She has such a beautiful and powerful voice.
Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
My MC is a... Mackled Malaclaw

Return to E=MC Hammer