Task 3 - Art

Moderator: Chantel Poole

Re: Task 3 - Art

Postby Ereshkigal Csintalan » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:27 pm

Ereshkigal Csintalan
My MC is a... Horklump

Re: Task 3 - Art

Postby Lex Green » Tue Jan 31, 2023 7:53 pm

This wasn't necessary an adventure per se, but I recently started my next stage of education, and that was something I was very anxious about for different reasons at different times. I now train full time in musical theatre, but before I'd make that final decision, I had a lot of thoughts about whether it was the right choice because of how hard it is to work professionally in the industry. Even when I finally said for certain that it was what I wanted to do, I still had options of where to go, as I had friends going to different places, and offers from multiple places that I had to compare myself - some had better dance training but had less people I already knew going, whereas at others, I'd be with lots of my friends, but not receive quite as high a standard of training. When I actually started, I was also worried about meeting new people, because I've never been particularly great at starting conversations or making friends (in school, I spent most of my time in the library), but I'm pleased to confirm that everything is going great, I've made some great new friends, I've already improved so much, and I'm super excited for everything that's yet to come!
Lex Green
Reserve Prefect

Previous

Return to Pole to Pole: Get Gary Home!