Week 1 - Task #3 | The Riddler

Moderator: Amy Smith

Week 1 - Task #3 | The Riddler

Postby Amy Smith » Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:35 pm

You complete the first two tasks with your amazing skills. You feel very confident and happy. You also think perhaps the next few tasks would be easy, rather than hard.

This time instead of you going through a door or a piece of paper falling in front of you. You see a man coming toward you. There was this very mysterious aura about him. He seemed very nice..... But wasn't.

The man was known to trick people and you tell yourself that you won't get tricked. He talks to you in a very weird manner. However, after speaking to you for a while, he tells you that you would give you the ruby, stolen from a person who lived across the street. However, you had to solve a few riddles.

Now the question was... Would you succeed in solving it or not?

Your task:
Your task if to solve the following riddles and send it to me via a PM

1) You measure my life in hours and I serve you by expiring. I’m quick when I’m thin and slow when I’m fat. The wind is my enemy.

2) I come from a mine and get surrounded by wood always. Everyone uses me. What am I?

3) A is the brother of B. B is the brother of C. C is the father of D. So how is D related to A?

4) Three different doctors said that Paul is their brother yet Paul claims he has no brothers. Who is lying?

5) What is able to go up a chimney when down but unable to go down a chimney when up?

This task is worth 5 beans and if you complete it by the end of this week, you get an additional 5 beans, if you complete it by the end of the week of this tasks postong.

Please send in your answers by 8th July, 11:59 PM Hol Time.
Amy Smith
Prefect

Return to A Woodside Mystery