Performances - Task 13 - Say It To Me Now

Moderator: Lex Green

Performances - Task 13 - Say It To Me Now

Postby Lex Green » Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:03 pm

The day is finally here - it’s opening night! The rehearsals have gone exceptionally well and the production is set to follow suit. The nerves and excitement are kicking in, and the majority of the cast and crew are running off pure adrenaline. In the last few hours before the show, everyone collectively starts to worry that they’ll completely forget what they’re doing when the moment comes - performers suddenly forget their lines, stage management can’t recall when to make a lighting cue, and the musicians can’t seem to remember what keys all the songs are in! Before the curtain rises, you decide to run through your job one final time and make sure you have all the knowledge you’ve worked so hard on building.

Task:
Match the following 10 songs to the musicals they feature in, to test your knowledge. Each correct answer is worth one bean/sapphire, and for the task to be considered complete, you must correctly answer at least 6 questions. Make sure to send me your answers through a private message here on the forum.

1. I Could Have Danced All Night
2. Meet The Plastics
3. Picture Show
4. Hopelessly Devoted To You
5. Journey To The Past
6. I Can’t Go Back
7. Waving Through A Window
8. I Know It’s Today
9. Let It Go
10. Falling Slowly

a. Mean Girls
b. Once
c. Frozen
d. Grease
e. Shrek
f. Dear Evan Hansen
g. Anastasia
h. Bonnie & Clyde
i. My Fair Lady
j. Pretty Woman

This task is worth 10 beans/sapphires, with an additional 10 bonus beans/sapphires available for completing all Week Four (Performances) tasks by the end of activity (January 31st.)
Lex Green
Reserve Prefect

Return to Overture, Curtain, Lights!