CLASS HELP! PLEASE!

Mwahahahahaha!

Moderators: Polaris Black, Mod Squad

CLASS HELP! PLEASE!

Postby Siobhan Sullivan » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:56 pm

I am having an issue with one of my classes. I took Dragonology this term and completed all the homeworks, the extra credits, the final, and the class project. But it shows in my Classes section that I didn't pass! I've sent a message to the teacher of this class, but my message hasn't even been read. I'm afraid I won't get my quill for all my hard work. Is there anyone else I can message? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Siobhan
To know you are ignorant is the beginning of wisdom.

Bronze Pride
Siobhan Sullivan
My MC is a... Horklump

Re: CLASS HELP! PLEASE!

Postby Prof. Kyrie Adderholt » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:50 am

Hi Siobhan,

That class failed (the professor disappeared). Class Committee handled it and sent an HOL message (on the main page) to every class member directing them to submit points and quills. The due date for that has passed unfortunately and it is unlikely you will be able to get your points and quills.

However, if you will forward your work to me at kyrie.adderholt@gmail.com I will see if there are any strings I can pull.
Head of House
Thanks to Cassie for my wonderful siggy! <3
Prof. Kyrie Adderholt
Queen of Muffins

Re: CLASS HELP! PLEASE!

Postby Siobhan Sullivan » Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:12 pm

I've sent you all my homework for that class (some of it had already been graded). I hope you can do something. I didn't see the message anywhere, but I didn't re-sign into the Dragonology site after I was done, nor did I see any message in my inbox relating to Dragonology. I had one for my Animagus class, though. :sad:

Update: I did see the message in my inbox just now. I thought it was the same as the one for Animagus, so I disregarded it. :sad: :sad: :sad:
To know you are ignorant is the beginning of wisdom.

Bronze Pride
Siobhan Sullivan
My MC is a... Horklump

Return to Ickle Eagles Ask the Experts