Beans

Mwahahahahaha!

Moderators: Polaris Black, Mod Squad

Beans

Postby Scarlet Irisa » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:54 pm

I am really confused about beans. I know you earn them from awards and stuff but sometimes I get one a day for nothing and sometimes I lose them for no reason. Why does this happen?
Thank you to Cassie for my amazing siggie and avatar!
Scarlet:
PT: Brainbox~Looker 2~Miss Congeniality~Speciality-Flying 2
DB: Firebrand~Excessive Pride
Scarlet Irisa
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Re: Beans

Postby Rosanna Gullveig » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:29 pm

Hi Scarlet,

You can earn beans for many things... earning house points, getting awards, selling stuff in Hogsmeade, planting stuff in the greenhouse, and adding HOL-friends are just a few examples of how you can earn beans.

At the same time, there are various ways to lose/spend beans. If you feed your, or someone else's HOL pet, that costs a bean. If you fertilize your plots in the greenhouse it costs beans. If you buy anything in Hogsmeade, such as chocolate frogs, or books... those also cost beans. If you buy a HOL-pet, that will also cost you beans.

Right now, it might be a bit frustrating for you as a new student because there are many more ways to spend beans than to earn them, but rest assured that this will change once term begins and you start earning House Points. They are by far the easiest way to earn beans quickly... AND.. when you have enough of them, you can put them in a Gringotts account and start earning interest on them...

Good luck on your quest to find more beans!
Rosa - Brainbox, Eagle-Eyed, High Powered, Iron Willed, Specialty (Charms) - Snob
Owen - Specialty (flying), Bonus Bloodline, sporty, tough, iron willed - absent-minded
Rosanna Gullveig
My MC is a... Sphinx

Postby Scarlet Irisa » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Thanks Rosanna! Once again your posts really help! :lol:
Thank you to Cassie for my amazing siggie and avatar!
Scarlet:
PT: Brainbox~Looker 2~Miss Congeniality~Speciality-Flying 2
DB: Firebrand~Excessive Pride
Scarlet Irisa
On my way to breaking the Roost!

Postby Leanna Lovegood » Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:43 pm

I really don't know either. :( I think you get one bean for every ten points you earn for your house. I think you can also get beans for winning awards...I'm not sure though, I just go to my bean pouch daily and sometimes there are more beans there! :) That usually happens after my log says Person X has awarded you X amounts of points. :) So just keep up with your classwork and you'll get more beans. Oh and you can add friends and they might send you some beans!
Leanna Lovegood
My MC is a... Mooncalf

Return to Ickle Eagles Ask the Experts