THE EAGLES / RPM AWARDS 2024

Moderators: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Prof. Alexander Brighton, Silvana Mandeville

THE EAGLES / RPM AWARDS 2024

Postby Prof. Sindor Aloyarc » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:29 pm

Ravenclaw Pride Month wasn’t exactly as you expected, though in many ways it turned out better than you’d hoped!

Beyond learning a lot along the way regarding proper techniques and helpful practices when faced with an opponent over a duel, you’ve gained something even more valuable, finding self-reliance in the face of adversity.

Prof. Sindor Aloyarc actually pulled you aside at one point to compliment you on your progress, admitting that he was the anonymous person who’d confronted you in Hogsmeade.

“Sorry if I startled you during the field trip,” Sin had said with a genial smile, “I’d noticed such leaps in your demeanor and abilities over the course of our club, but it’s such a different thing to experience dueling out in the real world when the stakes feel that much higher. I just knew all you needed was one extra boost to prove to yourself how perfectly capable you truly are at standing up to those who come against you.”

Presently, the organizers have prepared a magnificent celebration to commemorate the multitude of advancements all the participants have made, and the group is particularly chipper. You’ve even found your bully treating you with a newfound respect.

Whether because of their own lessons these past few weeks, or because they can tell you’re walking with a greater sense of inner strength, they went so far as to do the unimaginable —coming over to apologize for their behavior!

Seems like a stretch that you two might ever be particularly close friends, but something in the air as you sit surrounded by those who helped you grow along the way has you believing in impossible things like you’ve never been able to before.

You can’t help beaming with gratitude, hope, and the oh so satisfying glimmers of pride that come along with these kinds of personal achievement as the Ravenclaw staff take turns standing up to present their final goodies.

THE EAGLES 2024: Image
"Badgers, Lions, Snakes, and of course Eagles, let’s all share in a huge congratulations to the recipients and nominees of this year’s batch of our annual The Eagles awards!"

Most Likely to Create a New Potion or Spell:
• PROF. ALEXANDER BRIGHTON!!
• MIA FOUNTAIN!!
• PROF. MAXIM TREVELYAN!!
Nominees: Adeline Morior, Caius Magnusson, Emily Spencer, Lex Green, & River Fenwick

Social Bowtruckle:
• ADELINE MORIOR!!
• VIVIANA KINGSTON!!
• DIBYARUP JAMES POTTER!!
Nominees: Anne-Marie Gagne, Evie Figg, Hiya Debnath, Silvana Mandeville, Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, & Prof. Sirius Fudge

Most Likely to Solve an "Unsolvable" Puzzle:
• ADELINE MORIOR!!
• ANNE-MARIE GAGNE!!
• PROF. WILL LESTRANGE!!
Nominees: Dibyarup James Potter, Hiya Debnath, Katherine Laurier, River Fenwick, Silvana Mandeville, & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Broke the Most Quills:
• MIA FOUNTAIN!!
• EMILY SPENCER!!
• MAEVE MADDEN!!
Nominees: Anne-Marie Gagne, Artemisia Thorne, Dibyarup James Potter, Hiya Debnath, Lex Green, Silvana Mandeville, Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Most Likely to Befriend a Chimaera:
• PROF. RYAN GRANGER!!
• JANNE HALLA!!
• ROSALINDA MALFOY!!
Nominees: Amy Smith, Anne-Marie Gagne, Artemisia Thorne, Caius Magnusson, Emily Spencer, Prof. Kendra Givens, & Louis Walles

Best Howler Submission:
• SILVANA MANDEVILLE!!
• VIVIANA KINGSTON!!
• FEBRUARY FORTESCUE!!
Nominees: Dibyarup James Potter, Janne Halla, Scarlet Robloutain, & Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Most Likely to Keep a Secret Stash of Chocolate Frogs:
• AMY SMITH!!
• HIYA DEBNATH!!
• SCARLET ROBLOUTAIN!!
Nominees: Adeline Morior, Evony Senoj, Janne Halla, Maeve Madden, River Fenwick, Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, & Viviana Kingston

Best New Eaglet:
• ARTEMISIA THORNE!!
• VIVIANA KINGSTON!!
Nominees: Atticus Felos, Hiya Debnath, Moo Berry, River Fenwick

Most Likely to be Confused for a Gryffindor:
• LEX GREEN!!
• PROF. TARMA AMELIA BLACK!!
Nominees: Adeline Morior, Caius Magnusson, Hiya Debnath, Maeve Madden, River Fenwick, Prof. Ryan Granger, & Scarlet Robloutain

Most Likely to be Confused for a Hufflepuff:
• HIYA DEBNATH!!
• ROSE DOVE!!
• LOUIS WALLES!!
Nominees: Adeline Morior, Dibyarup James Potter, February Fortescue, Janne Halla, Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, & Prof. Sky Alton

Most Likely to be Confused for a Slytherin:
• ARTEMISIA THORNE!!
• HARRY WALLES!!
Nominees: Anne-Marie Gagne, Aquaria Sandalwood, Evony Senoj, Prof. Kendra Givens, Janne Halla, Lex Green, & Reyyan Azkendra

Most Likely to be Confused for a Ravenclaw:
• JANNE HALLA!!
• PROF. MAXIM TREVELYAN!!
Nominees: Amy Darville, Prof. Dario Brighton, Dibyarup James Potter, Emily Spencer, Prof. Sky Alton, Prof. Will Lestrange

Best Artist to Commission for a New Hogwarts Portrait:
• AQUARIA SANDALWOOD!!
• VIVIANA KINGSTON!!
• JANNE HALLA!!
Nominees: Dibyarup James Potter, Evie Figg, Lex Green, Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Most Likely to be Found in the Restricted Section:
• KATHERINE LAURIER!!
• CAIUS MAGNUSSON!!
• RIVER FENWICK!!
Nominees: Artemisia Thorne, Aquaria Sandalwood, Evie Figg, Lex Green, Rory Cohen, Silvana Mandeville, & Viviana Kingston

Future Owner of Zonko’s Joke Shop:
• ANNE-MARIE GAGNE!!
• PROF. SIRIUS FUDGE!!
Nominees: Artemisia Thorne, Elena Galatas, Evie Figg, Prof. Gustavo Flores, Janne Halla, Louis Walles, Olivia Thorneblood, Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, & Viviana Kingston

Most Likely to get Distracted by a Nargle:
• PROF. RYAN GRANGER!!
• PROF. FELICIA HARTWICK!!
Nominees: Anne-Marie Gagne, Amy Darvill, Aquaria Sandalwood, Evie Figg, Harry Walles, Hiya Debnath, Prof. Sirius Fudge, & Viviana Kingston

Next Entertainer on The Witching Hour:
• LEX GREEN!!
• PROF. KENDRA GIVENS!!
• EVIE FIGG!!
Nominees: Adeline Morior, Emily Spencer, Harry Walles, Scarlet Robloutain, & Prof. Tarma Amelia Black

Most Likely to Debate the Door Knocker:
• ARTEMISIA THORNE!!
Nominees: Prof. Alexander Brighton, Emily Spencer, Evie Figg, Hiya Debnath, Caius Magnusson, Mia Fountain, Silvana Mandeville, & Prof. Will Lestrange

So Helpful Even Filch Loves Them:
• SILVANA MANDEVILLE!!
• PROF. SKY ALTON!!
Nominees: Adeline Morior, Anne-Marie Gagne, Prof. Dario Brighton, Dibyarup James Potter, Emily Spencer, Janne Halla, Lex Green, & Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Most Likely to be Minister of Magic:
• PROF. KYRIE ADDERHOLT!!
• PROF. SKY ALTON!!
Nominees: Dibyarup James Potter, Emily Spencer, Lex Green, Mia Fountain, Silvana Mandeville, Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, & Prof. Will Lestrange

RPM AWARDS 2024:
”Now let's give it up for all your Dueling Club, Ravenclaw Pride Month activity participants who acquired beans, sapphires, and awards over this past month!!"

The Dueling Contender award: Image
For completing 8 tasks.

Viviana Kingston
Dibyarup James Potter
River Fenwick
Lex Green
Hiya Debnath
Rosalinda Malfoy
Prof. Will Lestrange
Scarlet Robloutain
Janne Halla
Prof. Kendra Givens

The Dueling Champion award: Image
For completing all 16 tasks.

Viviana Kingston
Dibyarup James Potter
River Fenwick
Lex Green
Hiya Debnath
Janne Halla

The Sapphire & Beans sack:
”What a joy it’s been for the hosts, having such a lively bunch with us as we made our way through a wildly successful RPM together. Thanks for joining in, friends!”

Viviana Kingston - 600
Dibyarup James Potter - 600
River Fenwick - 600
Lex Green - 600
Hiya Debnath - 600
Anne-Marie Gagne - 50
Rosalinda Malfoy - 220
Prof. Will Lestrange - 220
Scarlet Robloutain - 200
Janne Halla - 600
Prof. Kendra Givens - 160

Special Thanks:
For assisting us by submitting your
nominations for The Eagles this year!

Dibyarup James Potter
Adeline Morior
River Fenwick
Janne Halla
Lex Green
Viviana Kingston
Hiya Debnath
Mia Fountain
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Prof. Sky Alton

Cheers, everyone!!
- Silvana, Alex, Adeline, Katherine, & Sindor.

** Beans and Awards will be submitted over the next 24hr. The Sapphire Hourglasses will be updated with nest stats announced separately in the next few days. **
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—Starry, starry night. Paint your palette blue & grey."
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Deputy Head of House

Re: THE EAGLES / RPM AWARDS 2024

Postby Hiya Debnath » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:00 am

Congratulations, and cheers, : ) everyone who participated, and all those who won. : ). Thank you for hosting, respected organizers. : )
"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore.
Hiya Debnath
My MC is a... Doxy

Location: India, or wherever you can see me on the Marauders' Map.

Postby Viviana Kingston » Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:42 am

Oh my word, that’s a pleasant surprise! Thank you to everyone who participated and the organisers! I had a blast!
- Viviana Kingston
Carpe Librum
Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes.
Viviana Kingston
My MC is a... Diricawl

Postby Katherine Laurier » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:03 am

Thank you to all who participated and to the other organizers for your awesomeness. :D This was a great RPM for this year. Congratulations to all the winners too and thank you for that award! o:
Katherine Laurier
Reserve Prefect

Postby Dibyarup James Potter » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:38 am

I am so thrilled! Thank you for organizing this event. I had a blast!
1st Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror
Dibyarup James Potter
My MC is a... Diricawl

Postby Maeve Madden » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:25 pm

Thank you so much, I am honoured! And thank you for organizing an excellent event.
Maeve Madden
My MC is a... Augurey

Postby Prof. Will Lestrange » Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:56 pm

Thanks for the awards and for the event!
Prof. Will Lestrange
My MC is a... Re'em

Return to RPM 2024: Dueling Club