Week Two - Task #06. - “Memorize Me”

Moderators: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc, Adeline Morior, Katherine Laurier, Prof. Alexander Brighton, Silvana Mandeville

Week Two - Task #06. - “Memorize Me”

Postby Silvana Mandeville » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:49 am

You and some of your friends walk into the room where dueling training are held. Earlier, you had participated in training sessions with Prof. Alexander. This time, you will continue the training activities. You take a place behind one of your friends. "I'm really excited for this training," says the person next to you with great enthusiasm.

"Welcome everyone," a voice finally interrupts the brief chatter in the room. You see a girl standing on a small podium. "My name is Silvana Mandeville, here I will help you with spells training. In dueling, what you need to learn and remember are the various spells that can be used against your opponents. Perhaps you've already learned some in class, but there's no harm in relearn them again, right? Are you ready? Who can tell me the name of the protective spell and how to cast it?"

You see many hands raised, and you don't want to be left behind, so you also shout, "I know."

Task:
There are ten descriptions of spells listed below, please find its name based on the first letter mentioned.

1. Starts with a C is a spell to cause the victim to brust uncontrollably into song.
2. Starts with a R is a spell to makes an object shrink in size.
3. Starts with an E is a spell to vanishes the target.
4. Starts with a S is a spell to cleans object.
5. Starts with a G is a spell to freezes the target with icy-cold air.
6. Starts with a D is a spell to blast holes in the ground.
7. Starts with a R is a spell to reveals secrets about a person or object.
8. Starts with a F is a spell to knocks objects and creatures backwards.
9. Starts with an O is a spell to sucks the target into the ground.
10. Starts with a L is a spell to transforms the target into a rabbit.

Send your solution in a Private Message to me, Titled ’Week Two – Task 6 – Memorize Me’, please remember to include Prof. Sindor Aloyarc on the message as well.

Alternatively, please write a research piece in 100 words or more about any spells of your choice and post it below.

This task is worth 10 Beans/Sapphires, will be due on March 30th, before 11:59 PM HOL-Time.
Always follow your heart but
remember to bring your brain along.
Silvana Mandeville
Prefect

Return to RPM 2024: Dueling Club