Week Three - Task #10. - Reptilians

Moderator: Prof. Sindor Aloyarc

Week Three - Task #10. - Reptilians

Postby Prof. Sindor Aloyarc » Sun Jul 21, 2024 12:03 pm

We're on assignment. Bodies on consignment. Return them to the circus.

“You’ve been interacting with Reptilians your whole life,” Saffron utters, “you just haven’t known it. They’re proficient shapeshifters who live in underground passageways here when they’re not out on assignment. Ancient Egyptians of Earth were the first of your species to begin a treaty together. This download they’re running is likely to take a few more hours.”

You study the being in the chair a little closer. They are unusually still, their eyes glassed over and cloudy.

Download?”

Saffron whisps to the nearest window while they respond, drawing your attention to the outline of a dragon made up of stars above.

“The Draco constellation is home to the Reptilians. This one here is receiving information from the people there regarding the astronomical alignments happening at this time. These are particularly unique, most especially as it will result in a reversal of Earth’s magnetic poles.”

With every question answered, the list of many more keeps growing. It was bothering you before, but your agitated state of mind has lifted as you’ve been accepting the situation. You’ve decided not to let it bother you when feeling left in the dark, especially given your thoughts seem to be as obvious for Saffron to hear as your words would be, so any confusion is a surface-level broadcast.

“The poles have shifted at various times previously, which can be a bit disorienting to humans, but this time Earth is raising her vibration to a higher dimension. What makes this so special is that it will be the first time a planet has brought its humans along their planetary evolution at this magnitude.”

While unsure what any of this means, you’re still very intrigued by what Saffron’s telling you as you look out the window toward the velvety sky dusted with stars.

“Humans of Earth are more connected to her and the magnetic field than they realize. A great number of you have been raising your vibrations for many generations in order to prepared for this event. It would have been impossible to springboard yourselves through the fourth dimension into the higher dimensional state when the earth’s poles flip, as your bodies would not have been physically capable of handling the frequency of the fifth dimension, except for in small doses.”

Returning to the fireplace, Saffron carries on their explanations.

“Extraterrestrial races from all matrices, timelines, and realities have come together during this unique polar alignment to witness or assist during such a historical event. In the case of our friend here in the chair, the download they are receiving is directly related to supporting and stabilizing this shift.”

Why would a Reptilian be trying to help, you send your thoughts out. I was told they’re not particularly nice.

“This goes back to what we were talking about earlier,” Saffron says patiently. “Lightness and darkness are more like a left and right set of wings helping the body take flight. You are correct in believing that, in this spacetime, the Reptilians are service-to-self beings. But that doesn’t mean they are inherently or all ‘bad,’ or that their role in the cosmos isn’t equally important. Even here at Hogwarts, you know that many of the darkest witches and wizards have been sorted into Slytherin, yet it is also obvious that not all Slytherins mean harm to others or that they are, by any means, ‘bad people.’”

You’ve discovered this to be quite true over your time here in the castle, yet it only goes so far to change how you feel about the Reptilians trying to ‘help humanity’ being a terrifying realization.

“Most of the Reptilians who’ve come through these halls have been sorted into Slytherin, which shouldn’t come as a shock, but it’s important to remember that sometimes the most selfless thing one can do is be selfish, and neither the love of oneself nor the love of others is more or less important to the whole. You’ve heard the expression ‘the brighter the light, the darker the shadow?’”

You nod.

“This is particularly true for those of us in the lower planes striving to reach higher dimensions on the journey home. The light and the dark oppose each other, but like any good competitors, they push each other to higher achievements than they would have without the struggle together.”

“So,” you finally pipe up again, “we’re doomed to compete together forever?”

“Not at all,” Saffron reassures. “As we move through the upcoming changes, those who are service-to-self and those who are service-to-others will still have separation as opposing forces, though it will be a more peaceful relationship as the sense of unity becomes much stronger. Then, after traveling into even higher frequencies down the line, there will be no separation to speak of at all. Once the sixth dimension is reached, these opposing forces don’t just sense their unification, they begin the merging process toward oneness together, expanding into greater levels of group consciousness and becoming that much closer to the final destination.”

Task:
You can’t get the wild idea of Reptilians having roamed the earth for so long out of your mind. For this task, post a Collage below including at least the following imagery:

• The Draco constellation
• An Egyptian pharaoh
• Some other aspect(s) of Ancient Egypt
• At least one Reptilian
• One other picture of your choosing

Alternatively you may share about your Goals in 100 words or more. Is there anything you are/have been working on, or something you’re striving toward? What achievements are you making now, or have you recently accomplished? Tell us a bit about where your aims have been at!

This task is worth 15 beans/sapphires, with an additional 15 bonus beans/sapphires for completing all Week Three tasks by end of activity. Deadline is 11:59pm (HOL time) on Sunday July 28th.
Deputy Headmaster | Deputy Head of Ravenclaw
"⁠—I’ll follow you into the dark."
Prof. Sindor Aloyarc
Deputy Head of House

Re: Week Three - Task #10. - Reptilians

Postby River Fenwick » Sun Jul 21, 2024 3:15 pm

River Fenwick
My MC is a... Diricawl

Postby Janne Halla » Sun Jul 21, 2024 4:01 pm

I'm really working on managing my time well enough not to get overwhelmed with everything. It has been a goal since the autumn term, but I admit that I haven't managed it quite well. I did a lot of scrambling the last few days before the end of the spring term.

I've started doing it during the Wizardvision activity and I think I'm keeping up well with it so far. My goal is to keep on doing it throughout the next term and keep at it. I even started early on the classes I hope to bring to HOL in the new year, so I don't hurry in the last few days of applications.

So far, so good!
Janne Halla
My MC is a... Doxy

Postby Emily Spencer » Sun Jul 21, 2024 8:36 pm

“ Cissy, put the boys in the cellar! I'm going to have a conversation with this one, girl to girl.”-Bellatrix Lestrange
Emily Spencer
My MC is a... Sea Serpent

Postby Anne-Marie Gagne » Sun Jul 21, 2024 10:22 pm

I don't have many non-gaming related goals for the summer months so I'm going to share those because they are pretty time consuming. A few goals for my The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom playthrough is to finish finding all the korok seeds around Hyrule. I have found 736 seeds so I still need to find 264 seeds. Then I'm going to upgrade all the upgradable armor which is going to take a lot of grinding of monster parts haha. Lynels are going to be the most annoying to fight. I also need to finish four more side quests before all of those are done. And then finally in Tears of the Kingdom, I'm going to 100% complete the map (meaning finding every named location) which will take a while haha. I'm at 89% right now. But I love the game so much it'll be worth it to me to do.

Then in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I want to get to 5 stars on my island and get the summer catchables. That's also going to take a while to do.

I did find a couple of my old books at my parents' house so I'm going to read some of those as well. They're all children/teen books so it obviously won't take long to read them but I've been feeling nostalgic about them so it'll be fun still haha.

"you are now my fourth favorite HOL person" -Prof. Maxim Trevelyan
Anne-Marie Gagne
Prefect

Postby Galena May » Mon Jul 22, 2024 5:45 am

I am presently working on a lot of goals, the first being to lose weight. Although, being a foodie, dieting is rather difficult for me, I have found that taking a brisk walk in the evening and doing a morning yoga session regularly is a good way to accumulate all the endorphins we tend to search for in fast food, besides obviously burning calories. I am also working on learning a new language for better communication at my workplace because it is that much easier to bond with people and make them feel at ease by speaking their native language over speaking a common language known to both parties. Although I already know four languages, this fifth one is likely to be very helpful. I am working on catching up with all the friends I have neglected during a long period of (much- needed) isolation and reliving the good memories that I have been forced to put off for a long period of time. I have recently accomplished a course completion milestone and am still quite elated about it. I also moved closer to my family if that counts, but I have been meaning to for a long time.
Galena May for you, a first year witch student at Hogwarts. Say hi if you see me.
Galena May
My MC is a... Diricawl

Location: Of course, Ravenclaw Common Room, and Hogwarts Castle.

Postby Adeline Morior » Tue Jul 23, 2024 11:35 am

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Adeline Morior
Prefect

Postby Evelin Stockom » Tue Jul 23, 2024 12:08 pm

Magic, madam, is like wine, and if you are not used to it, it will make you drunk.
Evelin Stockom
My MC is a... Ramora

Postby Dibyarup James Potter » Wed Jul 24, 2024 10:10 pm

2nd Yr. Gryffindor with an aptitude for Charms, PotionsDADA | Aspiring Auror
Dibyarup James Potter
My MC is a... Ghoul

Postby Ellie Vernez » Sun Jul 28, 2024 10:46 pm

Ellie Vernez
My MC is a... Puffskein

Return to Be Not Afraid